ij.start.canon - canon ij printer setup | ij.start.cannon
When users purchase a new Canon Pixma printer, the first thing that they look for is the setup instructions. After completing the initial setup process, you will be able to access all the printing features of your Canon PIXMA printer. However, the actual setup process can only be initiated if you have unpacked your printer, connected it through a power cord, and other cords. After turning on your printer, you need to go to ij.start.canon and follow the stepwise instructions that we have mentioned in this post.
What is ij.start.canon?
Well, when you purchase a new Canon Printer, you need to go to ij.start.canon to install the printer drivers on your Windows or Mac device. On this page, you will some instructions to download and install the printer drivers. All you need to do is follow the prompts that keep prompting on your device and do as said. Now, let us proceed with the steps to install the Canon Printer drivers and then complete the setup process via https://ij.start.canon.
Steps to Setup Canon Printer via ij.start.canon
- Go to the ij.start.canon page and enter the model number of your Canon printer to find the appropriate driver. Download the driver to your computer or laptop.
- For the Canon printer setup wifi, follow the commands to install the software on your computer.
- After that, go to your printer and turn it on. Go back to your computer or laptop and start on the software that you just installed.
- Next, you will be asked to pick any one option between Ethernet or Wireless for the Network Connection type. You require selecting the Wireless option and clicking “Yes”, ‘send my Wifi settings to the Canon printer’.
- Go after the on-screen commands to complete the Canon printer setup process successfully.
Canon Printer Setup Wifi
- Go to your Canon printer and connect the printer power cord to it. Check you plug your Cord into the power hole.
- For the wireless printer setup Canon, Push the Power button on your printer to Switch On.
- Note – In case you already have aCanon printer connected to your computer using a USB wire, confirm you unplug the USB wire and the Ethernet wire.
- Next, go to the Network menu on your Canon Printer using its show.
- Choose the Wireless Settings option and after that go to the Wireless Setup Wizard of your printer.
- Let your printer notice all active Wi-Fi networks. Place your home Wi-Fi network and try to connect your Canon printer to the Wi-Fi network.
- If you are driven to enter the WPS/WPA Network Key, ensure you remember it.
How to Install Canon Printer Drivers and Setup your Printer Wirelessly through "ij.start.canon"?
- As you have downloaded the drivers from ij.start.canon so go to the destination folder and double-click the exe. file to start the setup.
- The next step will be to choose the printer’s location and language.
- After that, read the terms and conditions manual and tap “I agree” to initiate the installation.
- While installing the drivers, choose the connection method as wired or wireless as per your choice.
- If chosen wireless, then it will ask for your wi-fi network name and passcode. So, please enter the same.
- Once the connection between your wireless router and printer has been established. It will prompt to test print anything.
- Try to print a test page from your device and check the quality of the print as well.
- Next, put the printed side on the flatbed or glass as per your printer model to get the printer cartridge alignment done.
- Now, you are all set to use your printer with your wireless devices.
How to Install Canon Printer Drivers and Setup your Printer with USB through "ij.start.canon"?
- Open the downloaded file to initiate the setup wizard.
- Then, select the printer’s precise location and language.
- Now, run the setup wizard by accepting the terms and conditions.
- Next, it will prompt you to choose between the connection methods, so select via USB.
- After that, connect the USB cable to your printer and computer as shown in the image.
- It will take a while to configure the settings and update once connected.
- Complete the setup wizard to install the necessary software.
- And now, your printer is perfectly installed via USB.